lunes, 15 de diciembre de 2014

Vaciles, Vastagos y Vomitos at Bayard

ART-APART @Br*****niac



✟ There is a beauty that will die for you X^Y 


Ask Share shame
Task y o Dont wake me up for mE


Una bella ~ una lagrima un recorrido un rostro poemas not poem Vaciles vástagos y vómitos


Well, the universe is everything, and if it's expanding, someday it will break apart and that would be the end of everything!


Words clouds
morning orgasms light to light mouth agonizing stories without end


She lives on Love Street Lingers long on Love Street Doors She has a house and garden I would like to see what happens


"all great things must first wear monstrous and terrifying masks in order to inscribe themselves on the hearts of humanity


Have you ever seen God? Felt? Yes, fucking the Sun. Doors Heard? The music,voices. Touched? An animal. Your hand tasted? Rare meat, water and wine


Leaving the cemetery We hear them walking


Only another emotional shock could do it.
And you're not going to go diving off another rooftop to find out


A word is dead When it is said, Some say. I say it just begins to live that day.  
Emily Dickinson.


That is so insane, it kind of makes sense.


All lovers quiet Fear? somebody not poem


Let me go inside I may go out someday poems i may


Join Us Dont seat back there As Nothing Live poetry Feel Share


Do live
as poem lliw!will


...Y aun con todo eso
se que yendose me quedo solo pero no os confundais no la echaré de menos


⋆ Lack of decisiveness
invisible double thoughts unaware as wind ⋆


Forgive the corny but
I could not get out my head thoughts of how would all those caresses continued on if i wouldnt have left lov✎to✎lov


An illusion will be broken
a dream has to be built a sobbing-be heard all in while my eyes feel open to darkness


Honey, Where is my Honey?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario